Wednesday, June 06, 2007

clean

its official. i'm s****e.
keep thinking bout the past to what avail
it never seems to fade the colours still fresh
every scene every picture every memory
my heart yearns but reality hits me in the gut
its all the best for your future.a future without me




well looking on the brighter side of things...
today was a freaking fun day..
lab test over!
and we went for a ride.marcus kelvin yong cun zhi jian and me.
first stop was business block
well nothing much there. or "cais"
then on the way down yong cun start drawing the windows down on the passenger side to say hi to the girls
then they all dare me to wave to the girls outside and i happened to see fang yu
then i wave to fangyu she wave back and laugh or smile.
then they all say "you got so powerful mehs".
lols
next we decided to drive to NP quite boring since they having exams=s
Gems was as usual boring..
went for alittle self prac after that.
then
reality punched me in the face





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home