Monday, June 04, 2007

monday.

monday today is just like any other monday.
which is a not so good day for people like me.
and people who dread going to school.
it normally starts off with me trying to get up early*handphone rings for alarm*
i heard a sound.
an irritating sound.so i flip my handphone and press the red button.
sleep.
*handphone rings again*
this would normally be 15 minutes later but still early if i went to school.so i flip my phone and press the red button
sleep.
*handphone rings for the freaking third time*
well this third time is normally the time i would wake since i will only set 3 alarms the night before but i don't wake instead this happens
i press the red button,menu,organizer, set alarm for another 15 minutes
sleep.
*handphone rings again*
this time i press the red button
get out of my bed
and damn i'm gonna be late
so i rush
and sure enough i'll be late for school.
well its a monday thing ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home