Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Inspired by...

Well... this being the first post is gonna be like most first posts. The word for it is awkward. I don’t keep a dairy and this is my first time blogging. So bear with me=)

Inspired by…
I’m sure that most of us are inspired by someone or some events that changes our life, the way we do things. Some of us are inspired to do big things like committing themselves to solve the many problems in the world. Some small like being inspired to write an article. But whatever it is, Inspiration is a “super weapon” .A weapon that can allow us to live our dreams, to do the impossible.
It motivates, gives passion and hope

Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it. Dennis P. Kimbro
To those weary and in need of motivation, Be Inspired. And never ever give up.
OK, enough of random inspiring quotes and all. Go inspire someone today! (Wow life advertisements)


Currently I’ve got lotsa commitments, there’s SAB which is totally kickass.
And there’s sucky like exams coming up soon. Too soon. Today I’ve decided to go full speed ahead for this semester. 90 marks and above maybe tough but sure ain’t impossible. Moreover I don’t really have a choice (crap it)
Gotta keep the motivation up and I sure can’t wait for alumni performances

22 more days to go…do or die =s

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home