Wednesday, January 10, 2007

And all the Fun...saints

Today school...BIG problem with pbil for peee which is like wtf! PEEE CAN KILL....21 more days left
Its not all bad though...
the art of living is not to do what you like but to like what you do
and thats so damn true like i don't really think i'm good at maths and calculations and stuff but wtf...engineering!!! how...what to do...
i did one whole big wrong move to end up in that.And lived in denial that its no big deal ,thinking i could cope...shit happened man.Happened big time.time to clean up this mess 21 more days...
something in me tells me i can.Results tells me i can't.SO stressed...i need to prove something to myself
shit

left school to meet my inspiration=)
This is why she's a inspiration to me
1.She's hardworking i guess even though she's lazy at times but she's hardworking when she needs to be. which is so unlike me
2.She's been through much bullshit(more than me i guess)but still knows and believes that its something from a higher calling
3.She's always smiling and here for me(well most of the time)
And girl, i love ya^^

Met gar at ps,crapped crapped crapped then sajc for prac
prac was SHORT...
Then dinner and crapped crapped crapped more
Brothers in Sas you guys rock! xcept gar ;p

tmr gonna be the most hated day of the week
Hooooooo...sleep

the art of living is not to do what you like but to like what you do.
and thts the quote of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home