Friday, July 27, 2007

lies?

i know ur reading this so here i go...
don't wanna see me anymore when have you wanted to see me
for all the times i've asked you out.NOT once
you know ur important to me but am i important to you i guess not
you come online just to say hi and bye
you talk to me on the phone just hi and bye
you got all the time in the world for your frens except
does everything in this blog says tht i'm over you
i was not.and would not be
can't you read my pain.
my twosided stands
and what you think i lied?
maybe i did lie not to you but to myself
thinking that u'll still give a damn bout me?
yes its my fault my fault for initiating the breakup.
all my fault.
i regret and i'm sorry
i've got frens around me just like you do... the thing is that i dun give u up for them viceversa
how bout u?
ur world is your frens now? ain't it ?
you have no use for one guy filled with regrets.
yeah you don't care anymore?
of course you can say that, it doesn't matter to you."
twoppl whom loved each other dearly,cant be together because of circumstances.cruel isnt it?im sorry for the pain ive caused you."
you know that i still wanna be with you i made sure u knew that.
love can forgive?
u rather let us be in this state than to forgive.
maybe i not worthy
"
i know we can never be togetherand i wish someone would replace meand make you even happier.that is the day when i would be truly happy."

i know we could be tgr if you gave us a chance.
did you even think that we could still be tgr obviously not
you told me
NEVER
that was the word
NEVER
made me lose all my hope
i cried
i asked why?
did u come back no infact you lived ur life well
u've got frens. all the time
and me..
u really think that i can get over u?
u already did i guess thats why its so easy for you
to be happy?
its not that i dun want u to be happy
and i'm sure i wouldn't affect much

i won't blame you in fact is all my fault.
i took you for granted.i treated you bad
and i regret it.
you want me out of your life its fine
but you have to know i'v been honest

with frens or without i still miss u and am alone without you
just like how you're irreplaceble and how i am honest with u.
this is what i have to say
i'm honest with my feelings to you
everyone who reads this blog can see this i've got nothing to hide bout you
i hope you truly understand what i have to say and intend
its up to you to choose.
its all over.or there's a chance
whatever it is
take care.i'll miss you.all the best in whatever

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home